Saturday, December 20, 2014

Love, Laughter, and EVERYTHING in Between: Day 20-Home for the Holidays!

While working on a design element for a holiday party I was reminded of why I love decorating my own home.  The group I was working with had a small budget and thankfully I was able to pull from some items I had in stock.  If you're wondering what to do for your home, or holiday gathering, here are a few ideas:


Hang a Wreath
This should minimally get you in the mood to decorate. If you're tired of the ordinary, welcome Christmas guests with three miniature wreaths instead of the traditional one wreath. Attached to a long piece of ribbon, the smaller wreaths are ideal for a glass-front door.  Nice right?!



Deck the halls!
If you have stairs drape garland up the handrail of a staircase, and anchor it with beautiful bows for a Christmas welcome in the foyer.  This is typically where I start with my home decorating because it's often times the simplest thing for me to accomplish.  Additionally, I love the look when I first walk into my home.

 


ORNAMENTS Aren't Just for the Tree!
I have an array of vases so I decided to take some of the ornaments I have organized in my garage to fill some of these vases to add some spice to my home.  For the event, Designs by Shay and Simply Perfect Peace Events, aded branches to a few for additional height and draped them with tinsel for an even more festive look.








Whatever you do, enjoy your home and enjoy this holiday season!
~Until Next Time
SimplySHAY

Sharon Patrice Simply Perfect Peace Events, Inc. and Designs by Shay, the Blog "My Journey, My Way, My LIFESTYLE ~ Celebrating Love, Laughter and Everything in Between..." You or your brand interested in a review? Getting married or having a social event and need assistance? Email Me For All Your Event Planning Needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!
"SimplyShay"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails