Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Love, Laughter and EVERYTHING in Between: Day 2: Tablescapes!


It's the holiday season and anyone that knows me knows that I enjoy having people over, feeding them and making sure it's an overall fabulous experience. One way I try and make the atmosphere special is in the simple details. It's the Simply Peaceful things and having a nice table sets the tone for a truly wonderful evening. 
 
You may be feeling like you can't do it but tablescapes aren't as difficult as you may think. Get yourself some chargers, nice crisp linen, a few candles and you're well on our way. Don't be afraid of color and by all means, do NOT use plastic (smile) …



 


Until Next Time....
SimplySHAY

Sharon Patrice Simply Perfect Peace Events, Inc. and Designs by Shay, the Blog "My Journey, My Way, My LIFESTYLE ~ Celebrating Love, Laughter and Everything in Between..." You or your brand interested in a review? Getting married or having a social event and need assistance? Email Me For All Your Event Planning Needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!
"SimplyShay"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails