Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday Motivation: "Live Your Best Life"

When we enter into marriage it is certainly our hope that it will last forever.  Actually, we hope for a couple of forevers.  What to do when forever is suddenly shortened?  Is it really possible to "Love Without End?" 

This past weekend I was doing some Saturday "stuff" which kept me away from FB and more so at the grocery store and then in the kitchen.  After I finished doing all that I needed to do for my family I thought it would be nice to take a nap but had to check FB first to see what was going on around the world.  To my disbelief the first message on the screen was from my niece in law stating that her cousin and good friend of the family, Rev. Bryan Wilson had suddenly passed away.


Although Bryan is gone he left here sharing a couple of  "forevers" with the love of his life.  Bryan and Robyn have been married for 25+ years and were living their best life vacationing together in the Bahamas.  R.I.P Bryan.... continue to Love Without End Robyn!

'Cause if your love was all I had in this life
Well that would be enough until the end of time
So rest your weary heart and relax your mind'
Cause I'm gonna love you girl until the end of time


"Live & Love"
Sharon Patrice Simply Perfect Peace Events, Inc. and Designs by Shay, the Blog "My Journey, My Way, My LIFESTYLE ~ Celebrating Love, Laughter and Everything in Between..." You or your brand interested in a review? Getting married or having a social event and need assistance? Email Me For All Your Event Planning Needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!
"SimplyShay"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails