Monday, July 22, 2013

Monday Motivation: "A Couple of Forevers"


 
Like many of us, Chrisette Michele isn't asking for much ... just “A Couple of Forevers.”   Shot in Savannah, Georgia and directed by Derek Blanks this sultry song is perfect for that walk down the aisle, or simply while enjoying a glass of whatever with your forever!  
 
 
I see it clear, my heart is here
We got each other, let’s take it from there
And if I could I’d love you a forever at a time, Oh oh oh
What we’ve been through, no one else knows
Cause all that matters is how far this goes
And it will go until it starts again, oh oh

Just a couple of forevers
A couple of forevers
I’m the only one, you’re the only one
Together till never
Oh I’m talking about forever
Just a couple forevers
Oooh, I’m the only one, you’re the only one
Together till never, never, never

 

 

Sharon Patrice Simply Perfect Peace Events, Inc. and Designs by Shay, the Blog "My Journey, My Way, My LIFESTYLE ~ Celebrating Love, Laughter and Everything in Between..." You or your brand interested in a review? Getting married or having a social event and need assistance? Email Me For All Your Event Planning Needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!
"SimplyShay"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails