Monday, July 1, 2013

Monday Motivation: ".....Motivation"

The power of music is mind blowing, music can be an incredible tool for motivation! 

As we're approaching the 4th of July remember fireworks don't have to be limited to outside at the park.  Re-ignite your love life with some magical motivating music.  I like old school so a few of my favorite artists include Enchantment, EWF, Charlie Wilson, Bobby Womack, Prince, Will Downing, Luther Vandross, etc.  However, if you're looking for a little new school "Motivation".. Kelly Rowland just might be able to help you out.



Wondering if I should add a disclaimer OR you could name the baby "SimplyShay" - enjoy life!

Sharon Patrice Simply Perfect Peace Events, Inc. and Designs by Shay, the Blog "My Journey, My Way, My LIFESTYLE ~ Celebrating Love, Laughter and Everything in Between..." You or your brand interested in a review? Getting married or having a social event and need assistance? Email Me For All Your Event Planning Needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!
"SimplyShay"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails