Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Tasty Tuesday Recipe: Teriyaki Salmon Salad


Week five of the weight loss challenge with ChiTown Moms has been in a word CHALLENGING.  True enough I've worked out but clearly lifting cake to my mouth hasn't been as successful as I'd hoped for. 

Even with my busy schedule I try and make at least one really healthy dish for the family.  As with anything I do, I see it as an "event" and making this simple dish was no different.  Baked or Grilled Teriyaki Salmon Salad with walnuts and craisins satisfied my appetite and didn't send my jeans screaming at the thought of having to be worn.

Ingredients
Salmon
Teriyaki Marinade
Lettuce
Spinach
Glazed Walnuts
Carrots
Cucumbers
Tomatoes
Craisins
.....and anything else you like in salad

Directions
Marinade the Salmon with the teriyaki sauce and wrap in foil prior to baking or grilling. 
Prepare Salad with fixings, bake or grill the fish and add on top.  I used Raspberry Vinaigrette salad dressing for myself and it was so yummy!

Enjoy!
Sharon Patrice Simply Perfect Peace Events, Inc. and Designs by Shay, the Blog "My Journey, My Way, My LIFESTYLE ~ Celebrating Love, Laughter and Everything in Between..." You or your brand interested in a review? Getting married or having a social event and need assistance? Email Me For All Your Event Planning Needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!
"SimplyShay"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails