Friday, February 15, 2013

Fun Friday Find : Strawberry Margarita Cake Bites


Strawberry Margarita Cake Bites

I get a real kick out of trying new things.  While surfing the net during the midnight hours I found this really cool margarita cake bite recipe from Noble Pig. 

Using basic white cake mix, strawberry daiquiri mixer, tequila, strawberries, whipped cream and a biscuit cutter; this would make a nice treat for the family, a bridal/bachelorette party or any event. 

Strawberry Margarita Cake Bites 2

Oh, and if you don't want to be wasteful, take the unused edges of the cake and cut into squares and make mini trifles that include whipped cream and strawberries too. Try it and let me know how it turns out.

"Life Life With No Regrets"
Sharon Patrice Simply Perfect Peace Events, Inc. and Designs by Shay, the Blog "My Journey, My Way, My LIFESTYLE ~ Celebrating Love, Laughter and Everything in Between..." You or your brand interested in a review? Getting married or having a social event and need assistance? Email Me For All Your Event Planning Needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!
"SimplyShay"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails