Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Puppy Love!!!

Over the past week I've slacked on blogging due to a few weddings and cheer season being full swing! The one thing about a family pet is that he/she is FAMILY!  When my daughter and I walked into the house after being gone a few days our dog was there waiting with a wagging tail and fun filled eyes. I've seen several articles about dogs being in weddings and I have to admit I am not a HUGE fan of this practice but I do love our dog Coco!  She is an adorable American Bulldog with a big heart and eyes that say give me what I want and I promise to stay off the couch. 


If you are that person that really wants to include your dog in your wedding, here are a few suggestions ~


  • LOCATION!  Some churches and other venues have pet restrictions, so you might have to consider alternate locations. 
  • PARTICIPATION!  If you want to use your pet as a ring bearer or attendant, make sure your pet is capable of playing such an important role. 
  • BEHAVIOR!  You know your pet better than anyone: Will he/she be able to handle things like crowds and loud music?
 
 

 ~Love Without End

Sharon Patrice Simply Perfect Peace Events, Inc. You or your brand want coverage at an upcoming event? Getting married or having a social event and need assistance? Email Me For All Your Event Planning Needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!
"SimplyShay"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails