1. Wedding Style or Theme - do you want a formal or informal ceremony? Indoor or outdoor? Daytime or Evening? Which season do you prefer? Local or Destination?
2. Set a Budget - THE driving force in wedding planning. If you're not paying for the wedding yourself, sit down with both sets of parents to determine who will pay for what. This will be instrumental in determining and finalizing #1.
3. Venue Research - With your desired theme in mind and budget determined, now is the time to start researching venues.
4. Wedding PartySelection - You're happily engaged and now is the time to communicate this with your close friends and family. Be sure to ONLY select those that will celebrate with you and are happy for you.
5. Guest Count - Always one of the more stressful conversations in wedding planning. However, one way to keep the stress level down is by using a spreadsheet for you, your fiancee and both sets of parents to log names, addresses and phone numbers of their potential guest. This will help you to consolidate at a later date.
TIP: This is a wonderful and memorable time - enjoy the process!
Getting Married and need assistance?Email Me for current specials For All Your Event Planning Needs Simply Perfect Peace Events, Inc. Sharon Patrice, Owner Simple Perfect Peace Events Designs by Shay