- Dont wait until the last minute to consider your weight loss plan. If you can afford it, invest in a trainer, take a class, dance!!
- Trade the soda for water. Good old H2o (if you struggle in this area and need flavor, add lemons, limes or oranges)
- Double portions aren't going to help you here. I know moms macaroni and cheese is delicious but small portions are key. For energy, consider carrying healthy snacks.
- FRUITS and VEGETABLES .... they'll fill you up and hopefully will have less room for the fattening stuff.
- NO MORE BOOZE!!! Hundreds of empty calories can add quick unwanted pounds.
- Again, you MUST add exercise to your daily regimen. Get up, get out and get moving! This will increase your energy level and aid in the fat burning process.
~Love Without End
Sharon Patrice Simply Perfect Peace Events, Inc. You or your brand want coverage at an upcoming event? Getting married or having a social event and need assistance? Email Me For All Your Event Planning Needs.