Although you may not be able to please everyone, try and avoid them being uncomfortable.
- Are you ok with the dresses being different or would you prefer them to be the same? Take into account how many bridesmaids you have when considering this option.
- Fabric and color! If you have a strong feeling for taffeta, make it known. Not sure what "orange" you want? Sending your bridal party an image of your flowers or other decor can help them with the color family (if that's an option for you)
- Be consistent! If everyone has on floor length dresses for your formal wedding; the one bridesmaid in a short cocktail dress just may look out of place.
- Style, style, style - Sweet heart neckline, high waist, tea length? Keep in mind figures and height when selecting. When choosing on their own, most women will probably choose a style that works best with their body type.
- Don't wait too long!! You want to give enough time for alterations if necessary.
You don't have to be a bridezilla BUT it's important to provide guidelines even if you are allowing your bridesmaids to choose their own dresses. (no prints, no strapless, low cleavage, length, etc). Coordination is important for the pictures
~Enjoy the process
Sharon Patrice Simply Perfect Peace Events, Inc. You or your brand want coverage at an upcoming event? Getting married or having a social event and need assistance? Email Me For All Your Event Planning Needs.