Monday, March 17, 2014

Motivational Monday: "No Makeup Monday from Florida"

Ok, so I'm a Chicago girl and sitting outside mid March is very unlikely. However, if you're a cheer mom that could actually happen.  At fresh, favored and fifty, I am indeed loving the skin I'm in and the 80 degrees outside :).  This challenge has been fun, I hope that it has encouraged you to see beyond mascara and relish in your natural beauty. See you next week!



Enjoy a few more celebrity bare-face photo's.





"Live Life Out Loud, On Purpose and with NO Regrets"
Sharon Patrice Simply Perfect Peace Events, Inc. and Designs by Shay, the Blog "My Journey, My Way, My LIFESTYLE ~ Celebrating Love, Laughter and Everything in Between..." You or your brand interested in a review? Getting married or having a social event and need assistance? Email Me For All Your Event Planning Needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!
"SimplyShay"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails