Friday, March 1, 2013

Fun Friday Find: Out with the Old OR Bring In New!!

Photo Source: Esty.com-Aquamarine, purple amethyst and coin pearl earrings
The featured color (purple) for February was indeed my favorite and next week I will go into detail about the color for March but right now I'm loving the combination of both. What a great way to end February and start March than with this cool combination.


I truly love this combination because it is so stunning to the eye.  It reminds me of a tropical paradise; a color palette that blends the traditional (deep purple) with contemporary (aqua). 

Whether you are poolside, having an outside soiree, or at a local indoor venue; this combination is cool, hip, elegant and stunning. When planning, consider purple and aqua up-lighting with modular white furniture, a signature cocktail in either color and hanging paper lanterns for a perfect atmosphere.
 

There would be a lot of options for flowers but I think that Hydrangeas would be the most sensible. You can find the blue/purple and cream hues in them already. Of course, there are other flowers, such as delphinium and roses that could work too! 


"Love & Laughter"
Sharon Patrice Simply Perfect Peace Events, Inc. and Designs by Shay, the Blog "My Journey, My Way, My LIFESTYLE ~ Celebrating Love, Laughter and Everything in Between..." You or your brand interested in a review? Getting married or having a social event and need assistance? Email Me For All Your Event Planning Needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!
"SimplyShay"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails