Thursday, March 8, 2012

Raise Your Glasses - It's MY Birthday

It's no secret that I plan events - I celebrate the happy times of other people.  Well, in 1964 Dorothy and Luther Dillard received the greatest gift they could have imagined (that year) in a baby girl they decided to call Sharon Yvette!!!!!  Over these past 48 .. YES 48yrs, I have lost some battles and won more :)  When I say I am GRATEFUL... O...M...G.. I am grateful beyond words. 

Although Aquamarine is the birthstone for March, if I were to have a party today - here are a few things that I'd try and make happen  in my favorite color....

That's a lavender martini!

I like this tablescape.  I would certainly have a lot of candles!

Cake.... that is all!
 
Nobody does it better than Preston Bailey.  To all my event planning friends.. you have two years until my 50th :)
I don't know what I'd have on my body BUT I do know what I'd have on my feet!!!

...AND these would be in my ears!

Celebrate YOU without reservation or guilty conscious!!  To those that have celebrated ME.... woot woot!  LOL *smooches* and Thank you!

Sharon Patrice Simply Perfect Peace Events, Inc. You or your brand want coverage at an upcoming event? Getting married or having a social event and need assistance? Email Me For All Your Event Planning Needs.

1 comment:

  1. I missed your birthday!! I'm SO sorry. Hope you had a great one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!
"SimplyShay"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails