Thursday, January 5, 2012

Oh my aching eyes....

Allow me to interrupt my regularly scheduled program to complain about my vision. So a few weeks ago I really wanted to wear my contact lenses because...well just because! I put them on and half way through the night my eye is itching AND aching~ugghhh. So anywho, the next day I call and it's determined I need NEW ones. How happy was I about the special below. Don't fret, too can benefit from it via VisionWorks or Eye Masters. Clear Vision coming my way soon...... Now let's get back to what we were doing!




Sharon Patrice Simply Perfect Peace Events, Inc. You or your brand want coverage at an upcoming event? Getting married or having a social event and need assistance? Email Me For All Your Event Planning Needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!
"SimplyShay"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails