Featuring Carley Roney (The Knot), Dylan Lauren (Dylan’s Candy Bar),Rory Tahari (Elie Tahari),David Berke (Colin Cowie), Sylvia Weinstock (Sylvia Weinstock Cakes), at the launch of The International Wedding Summit New York, NY
Tatiana Byron, renowned celebrity event planner and Founder of The Wedding Salon, the nation’s premier luxury bridal showcase, announces the launch of a new horizon in educational seminars, The International Wedding Summit.
After establishing The Wedding Salon as the leading bridal event in the country, Byron is expanding her brand by presenting a key industry learning event on November 1st in New York.
"After years of working in the bridal industry and marketing to brides across the country, we began to see the need for a truly educational seminar led by industry leaders and entrepreneurs. Wedding marketers reach a new consumer base each year, which can lead to failure in so many startups. We have pulled together the best business minds behind the biggest brands in bridal as well as renowned entrepreneurs to create the ultimate learning experience for business owners,” reveals Tatiana Byron.
Attendees at The International Wedding Summit will learn from renowned companies’ successes and failures. Panelists will discuss everything from SEO to SEM, Blogging, Digital Marketing and Branding, telling their stories in an intimate setting.
- Dylan Lauren, CEO of Dylan’s Candy Bar, will tell the story of the launch of what now is the largest candy store in the world.
- Rory Tahari, Vice-Chairman of Elie Tahari will share how she transformed one of fashion’s brands into a $500 million company.
- Carley Roney, Co-Founder of The Knot, will sit for a Q&A with Byron to share how The Knot utilized Public Relations to become the most prominent name amongst brides.
- Mara Urshel, co-owner of Kleinfeld, will tell the story of how Kleinfeld transformed from a mom-and-pop shop to the leading gown shop in the world through hands-on management and unparallel customer service.
- David Berke, President of Colin Cowie Lifestyle, will discuss the business strategy behind the celebrity brand, discussing how CCL has stayed strong through the recession and thrived.
- Other key speakers include Mark Ingram (Mark Ingram Bridal Atelier), Shawn Rabideau (Bethenny Getting Married, Celebrity Event Planner), Michelle Rago (Google Weddings’ Spokesperson), Sylvia Weinstock (Sylvia Weinstock Cakes), Kirstin Palladino (EquallyWed.com), Ben Kirshner (Elite SEM), Anne Chertoff (Vera Wang) and more, each sharing experiences about how they’ve built their respective businesses.
Taking place between the hours of 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, The International Wedding Summit attendees will also have the opportunity to network with the industry’s best.
For More Information on The International Wedding Summit please Contact Grazia Mautner at 212.631.7777 or email Grazia@WeddingSalon.com