Thursday, November 11, 2010

Abigail and Rocky - Part II

Described as a "magical" by their officiant;"LOVE AT FIRST EMAIL" is how Abigail and Rocky met and on 10-10-10 they became joined forever in the beautiful state of Utah.
 
Part I of our recap, we covered inspiration and chosen vendors. As we continue our talk with new bride Abigail Olsen, let's look a little further into the window of her planning process and how SPPE & H.I.E was of assistance to her.  Continue to enjoy the fabulous photo's by Utah photographer Kayleen who so graciously shared her work with us.




Q:  You're really creative, what's some of your background? - I started out in graphic design at Columbia College, which is where i learned all different types of typography. I also studied Art History at De Paul and have a love for all things beautiful. I have an addition to crafts.... just ask Rocky. I get on a "kick" and I need to pick up my knitting needles, sewing machine or glue gun...



Q:  How did SPPE's "Help, I'm Engaged" assist in the DIY'n of your wedding? -  Simply Perfect Peace Events was great to have as a resource and sounding board for the wedding. When you plan a wedding there is just sooooo much to keep track of it's easy to lose sight of things and forget something! Also, there is a taste level that needs to be kept and sometimes I get crazy about my themes.... so it was good to have someone grounding me :o)

Q:  Did you find the service useful?  Of Course!!!! Even though it wasn't in my budget to have Shay come to Utah too, her service was invaluable. Its was so nice to not have to do it all on my own!

Q:  What's next? - Hmm What's next for us.... Well we are always busy with work and the dogs and Miss Bella, but we woudl love to add another little person into the mix. I also will be starting an etsy shop to feature, custom cake toppers and wedding/party cones like the ones that I made for the wedding. They are just too fun to keep to myself!
 
 
Q: Any suggestions to any other DIY brides? - This is a big one... don't give up! Really you can do most of it yourself with good guidance like I received from Shay and Simply Perfect Peace. Flowers are easier than you think to do yourself, just allow plenty of time for everything. The most important ... a GREAT PHOTOGRAPHER!!! It is WELL worth it. In fact don't even chance it just fly Kayleen to your wedding.


Thanks Abigail for allowing and trusting Simply Perfect Peace Events... 
Simply Perfect Peace Events, Inc not only plans, coordinates and executes local & destination weddings/events.  We are also a consulting boutique that offers a service to brides called "Help, I'm Engaged" that want all that SPPE offers just from a distance and at a fraction of the cost :)

Getting Married and need assistance? Email Me  for current specials.  For All Your Event Planning Needs Simply Perfect Peace Events, Inc. Sharon Patrice, Owner & Lead Consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!
"SimplyShay"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails