Thursday, September 30, 2010

Peaceful Vendor Spotlight - CT-Designs!

Facebook and Twitter have put me in contact with some of the greatest industry professionals around.  While attending the Grace Ormonde Book signing I walked into the room & was expecting ................ who knows what (smile) but was greeted by a young lady full of energy!  Christy Toney is the Owner and Lead Designer of CT-Designs.  When considering what to write about this week I found her articles on "Save the Dates" close to my heart.  So it's my pleasure to introduce you to -------- psst, be sure to check out my Examiner article for more in depth info and photos!!


Business: CT-Designs Calligraphy & Wedding Stationery

Your Site Address and/or Blog Address: http://www.ct-designs.com/

How would you describe your style or work: Clean, elegant design that can be dressed up or down

Favorite Thing About Your Job? Watching the rise/popularity of my company… I can’t always appreciate it because I’m so close to it, but to be where I am and having had the opportunity to work with such high quality planners and clientele after only doing this seriously for 3 years continues to be a rush for me and it keeps me going...

Magazine/Book Must Have: Martha Stewart Weddings, The Week and Real Simple

Guilty Pleasure: HBO
 
What Do You Do When You First Wake Up?: Talk to my cats who are usually lying next to me and open up my laptop to answer email or finish working on whatever I fell asleep doing

When It Rains: I’m usually caught in it somewhere
 
MAC or PC: MACINTOSH… I should rent space at the Apple Store on Michigan Avenue!
 
What’s on your iPod?: Fred Hammond, Daughtry, T.I., Yo Yo Ma, Chrisette Michelle

One piece of advice for Brides-to-be: Grab your new hubby during a lull in the ceremony, find a good spot and spend some time gazing out at all of your guests there celebrating your new union.  You will remember this moment and it will belong to just you and him.

~Peaceful Planning
Getting Married and need assistance?Email Me for current specials For All Your Event Planning Needs Simply Perfect Peace Events, Inc. Sharon Patrice, Owner Simple Perfect Peace Events  & Designs by Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!
"SimplyShay"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails