Monday, August 19, 2013

Motivational Monday: "Sweet Summer Days & Blurred Lines"

Imagine the bluest ocean, the sound of a thousand waves,
the rhythm of love as we lay beneath the sun (spending our time)
Spending our time watching clouds go rolling by. 
These are the sweetest day here in your arms.
 
 
School is back in session which means the summer music series is coming to an end.  What song was memorable for you this summer?  As a stepper, I will always love Sweet Summer Days by Peabo Bryson.
To the perfect sunset, walk under starry skies,
holding you close feeling your heart beat next to mine 
 


However,  for the summer of 2013 ~ Everybody get up, WOO!  Robin Thicke's  "Blurred Lines" features rappers T.I. and Pharrell is the first single from his album of the same name and was released in March of this year.

Did you know:  On July 28, 2013, "Blurred Lines" broke the record for radio audience?  Sure did!!

Good girl
I know you want it
I know you want it
I know you want it
You're a good girl
Can't let it get past me
You're far from plastic
Talk about getting blasted
I hate these blurred lines



"Live & Love"
Sharon Patrice Simply Perfect Peace Events, Inc. and Designs by Shay, the Blog "My Journey, My Way, My LIFESTYLE ~ Celebrating Love, Laughter and Everything in Between..." You or your brand interested in a review? Getting married or having a social event and need assistance? Email Me For All Your Event Planning Needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!
"SimplyShay"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails