Monday, August 12, 2013

Motivational Monday: "Age Aint A Factor"

As we're rounding up the summer love series of motivation though music I thought I'd hit you with one of my favorite artists.  Jaheim! Although we haven't heard from him since 2010, this soul crooner, whose sultry voice reminds me of Teddy Pendergrass,  makes his return with another hit for the ladies.

I can't believe with time, girl you're getting better
Lookin' like a picture of before and after
Your story gets more pretty every chapter
More and more attractive, age aint a factor!

Throughout the track, Jaheim compares his partner to ageless beauties like Stacey Dash and Viveca A. Fox.  Word has it that in addition to the release of this single, he is also working on his sixth full-length album and if that's the case, I can't wait.



"Live & Love"
Sharon Patrice Simply Perfect Peace Events, Inc. and Designs by Shay, the Blog "My Journey, My Way, My LIFESTYLE ~ Celebrating Love, Laughter and Everything in Between..." You or your brand interested in a review? Getting married or having a social event and need assistance? Email Me For All Your Event Planning Needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!
"SimplyShay"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails