Monday, August 5, 2013

Monday Motivation: "True Love"

After a wedding weekend I'm often feeling "some kind of way".  In addition to EXHAUSTED I love the feeling of love when it's in the air.  That kind of love that involves little dreaming and scheming but breathing relevance into otherwise monotonous moments. That love that makes commuting to work easy because you know that someone cares about what you’re going to have for lunch; understanding that you do not have to be your dynamic, charming, weekend self all the time and it won’t change a thing!   

It's true love, when you say you need me like I need you
And you can't be without me, like I can't be without you
It's true love, when we spend time talkin' on the phone
'Cause when we're not around each other, we don't wanna to be alone
True Love... It should be as contagious as a running nose at a daycare center and catch on like a wildfire and burn until what seems like forever....or until you re-light the flame!




"Live & Love"
Sharon Patrice Simply Perfect Peace Events, Inc. and Designs by Shay, the Blog "My Journey, My Way, My LIFESTYLE ~ Celebrating Love, Laughter and Everything in Between..." You or your brand interested in a review? Getting married or having a social event and need assistance? Email Me For All Your Event Planning Needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!
"SimplyShay"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails