Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Love, Laughter, and EVERYTHING in Between: Day 31-Happy Anniversary!!!



In 1997 I married a simple man with simple pleasures.  As the end of 2014 is here I'd be remiss without mentioning that today also ends another year of being married to my wonderful husband.  He has been my biggest cheerleader and supporter.  Today, as you celebrate the end of one thing and the beginning of another I join you in celebrating the beginning of more fabulous years married to the man that knows my worth and makes me smile.



Happy Anniversary Rick!!

~Until Next Time
SimplySHAY

Sharon Patrice Simply Perfect Peace Events, Inc. and Designs by Shay, the Blog "My Journey, My Way, My LIFESTYLE ~ Celebrating Love, Laughter and Everything in Between..." You or your brand interested in a review? Getting married or having a social event and need assistance? Email Me For All Your Event Planning Needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!
"SimplyShay"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails