Monday, October 14, 2013

Motivational Monday: My Running List via Pandora



I've been hitting my goal with 20k steps per day but I have to admit that nothing gets me moving more then some awesome sounds! No matter your exercise choice music can hinder your mood or help it. This is my motivation to run longer and to work at getting my pace down.  Do you have any favorite songs that is getting you movin' this week? Happy Monday!

Gospel
Israel & New Breed
Marvin Sapp
Maurette Brown Clark
Phil Tarver
Shekinah Glory Ministries

R&B
Bobby Womack
Beyoncé
Charlie Wilson
Chrisette Michele


Sharon Patrice Simply Perfect Peace Events, Inc. and Designs by Shay, the Blog "My Journey, My Way, My LIFESTYLE ~ Celebrating Love, Laughter and Everything in Between..." You or your brand interested in a review? Getting married or having a social event and need assistance? Email Me For All Your Event Planning Needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!
"SimplyShay"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails