Monday, October 21, 2013

Monday Motivation: "No More Excuses"

When I initially took on the quest of training for the 5k I found every excuse NOT to run. 
-Rain! 
-Kianna has cheer, Brittny has work, the dog has a UTI 
-Physically and mentally exhausted from work (Full time supervisory job + duelPRENEUR  + 5K training + blogging + social activities = a lot!) 
 

After a good long weekend and time off due to a slight injury, you would think I was rested and raring to go, but that wasn’t the case. I was still spitting out excuses in my head as to why I couldn’t run until I realized I'd only ran a whopping 4 miles ALL week.... Yep, that’s it, just 4! I was devastated....
 
First priority: Time management! 
 
•Map out all of my assignments and due dates as it pertains to work and family life.
•Attempt to be a morning person!
 
Strategies:
•Do laundry in the evening
•Have running clothes out and essentials by the front door (heart rate monitor/ear phones). 
•DO NOT hit snooze at 5:30am 
•Take my daughter to school and run the track after she is dropped off.
 
I can do this - so can you! 



Sharon Patrice Simply Perfect Peace Events, Inc. and Designs by Shay, the Blog "My Journey, My Way, My LIFESTYLE ~ Celebrating Love, Laughter and Everything in Between..." You or your brand interested in a review? Getting married or having a social event and need assistance? Email Me For All Your Event Planning Needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!
"SimplyShay"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails