Friday, November 29, 2013

Fun Friday Find: "Pumpkin Pie Shot!"

I'm not a fan of Pumpkin anything but during this Thanksgiving weekend I had an opportunity to get a little taste of pumpkin pie, without having to actually eat any…I got to drink it!

Considering I'm the family bartender I believe this is an excellent Holiday Shot that can be brought out from now until Christmas…or all winter!

Ingredients:
2 Parts – Pinnacle Pumpkin Pie Vodka
1 Part – RumChata

Add ingredients to cocktail shaker, add ice, shake, and strain into shot glasses…how easy is that!

Enjoy!
Sharon Patrice Simply Perfect Peace Events, Inc. and Designs by Shay, the Blog "My Journey, My Way, My LIFESTYLE ~ Celebrating Love, Laughter and Everything in Between..." You or your brand interested in a review? Getting married or having a social event and need assistance? Email Me For All Your Event Planning Needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!
"SimplyShay"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails