Monday, June 3, 2013

Monday Motivation: "Knowing your inner AND outer circle"

I get a lot of my Monday Motivation from things I see on Facebook as well as simply living life and learning.  What I've noticed is that people have a lot of opinions which is fine just as long as they understand that just like they've formed opinion regarding a certain topic the next person can exercise their opinion and agree or disagree.  Does this make it "gospel"? Sure doesn't!

Recently, the topic was regarding singles and (in my own words) whether or not they should or should not add to a conversation regarding marriage.  Some people feel that if you're not married then you have nothing to offer (by way of opinion) to a married couple.  One person partially agreed because if divorced then one could offer some feedback based on their experiences.  I personally think that everyone, no matter of their "status" might have something beneficial to add to your life IF they are part of your circle.

Sharon? What does this have to do with my circles?  Well that is actually your outer circle.. all of those people on social media that you share portions of your business with, sit and virtually holler at every day, laugh and sometimes even cry with help form a thought.

Who is in your inner circle? Is it like minded people? People that have your same values vs. people that agree with you just because they don't feel like the debate? No thank you! If you're in my inner circle I need you to be a thinker!  My inners spend a major part of their day figuring things out.  They are productive, compassionate, single, divorced, married AND successful  Although we don't always agree; I trust them!  If they couldn't offer me truth in every area of my life then they have no business IN it. 

What type of growth would you experience if everyone in your circle agreed with you all the time.  That's some kind of perfection isn't it?

“It does take great maturity to understand that the opinion we are arguing for is merely the hypothesis we favor, necessarily imperfect, probably transitory, which only very limited minds can declare to be a certainty or a truth.”    -  Milan Kundera, Encounter


Sharon Patrice Simply Perfect Peace Events, Inc. and Designs by Shay, the Blog "My Journey, My Way, My LIFESTYLE ~ Celebrating Love, Laughter and Everything in Between..." You or your brand interested in a review? Getting married or having a social event and need assistance? Email Me For All Your Event Planning Needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!
"SimplyShay"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails