Monday, June 24, 2013

Monday Motivation: "I'm STILL in love with him"

As we end June and start summer I felt we could spend Monday's focusing on the magic of music.  Music that makes you swoon and remember who, what, when, where and why! 

Do you remember the first time you kissed? The first time you said those three magical words?  You remember long talks on the phone and walks in the park? How often do you revisit those times? It's so easy in our relationships to get settled and way too comfortable.  Tamia simply says:

Still, feels like the first time we met that I kissed and I told you I love you,
we still run around like teenagers even though we're grown and married with kids,
and we still talk on the phone for hours when I'm away
and he still writes letters and send me flowers every other day,
the question everybody ask is how we make it last
I tell them
I still
he still
we still


He's still, still the man of my dreams,
he's still, still the man for me and I'm still in love with him deep deeply - "love without end"

Sharon Patrice Simply Perfect Peace Events, Inc. and Designs by Shay, the Blog "My Journey, My Way, My LIFESTYLE ~ Celebrating Love, Laughter and Everything in Between..." You or your brand interested in a review? Getting married or having a social event and need assistance? Email Me For All Your Event Planning Needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!
"SimplyShay"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails