Friday, January 6, 2012

Favorite Friday Finds: It's In The Book

One of my favorite things to do is READ!  As a business woman there isn't such a thing as too much knowledge.  Wedding magazines and books are ideal for that ME time I require.  

Although I am really starting to get in Pinterest and enjoy purusing the array of inspiratino boards, there is nothing like cracking open a beautiful bound book marked just for THAT client.  Pinterest is on my goals list for 2012 and I'll find that hour a day to really get into it very soon.

However, please note that as a business woman wedding literature isn't the only thing in my library.  I enjoy all types of books that force me to think about where I'm going and how to get there.  Here are a few of my favorite business and wedding related books!

Simply Put - an inspiring and amazing way to handle change in your life and career and anything else.
You must be able to SEE in or to see...this must read equips you to achieve positive change in your life and the life of your business through effective, VISIONARY leadership.
Planner or bride - this is a must have DIY book.
Sasha Souza is a fabulous designer and one of my favorites in the business.  Her skill of perfect lighting and space planning seperates her from the rest.  
Stephen Covey reveals a step-by-step pathway for living with fairness, integrity, service, and human dignity — principles that give us the security to adapt to change and the wisdom and power to take advantage of the opportunities that change creates. 

"Being in love NEVER goes out of style" is the message of this beautifully bound book.  A compilation of Grace Ormonde's favorite weddings is showcased by images and details of each event.  Her passion and love for weddings is why I absolutely LOVE this book.

~"Love Without End"
Sharon Patrice Simply Perfect Peace Events, Inc. You or your brand want coverage at an upcoming event? Getting married or having a social event and need assistance? Email Me For All Your Event Planning Needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!
"SimplyShay"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails