Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What's Up? Lampshades have gone fancy....

When I went to sleep last night guess what was on my mind?  Timelines and CENTERPIECES! So I thought I'd share a few I've found over the netosphere. 

Instead of candles, lamps are a way of adding beautiful soft lighting to your table.  If you haven't noticed, nothing arouses the sense of sight like the right combination of lighting, glass, water, and florals.  The lampshade topping off the glass vase at the center acts as an umbrella, transforming the table into an intimate and inviting space.

(Source: TheKnot, WeddingbyColor)

Getting Married and need assistance?Email Me for current specials For All Your Event Planning Needs Simply Perfect Peace Events, Inc. Sharon Patrice, Owner Simple Perfect Peace Events & Designs by Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!
"SimplyShay"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails