Friday, August 27, 2010

"The Reception" Haute Floral Designs and More.....

The creative geniuses at August Bloom Florals really know how to throw a party!  I had the honor of being invited to the one year anniversary celebrating this haute floral design company.

Themed "The Reception" and held at  Zhou B. Life Garden this invitation only gala featured food from great sponsors and a live "Beautifully Trashed" photo shoot by fine art photographer Geraldine Rodriguez

Not just florists ~ these ladies are artists and I must say I was thoroughly impressed with the complete decor design and their displays in the "O" gallery.  Let's see if you can tell which Lady "O" goes with the design.

Enjoy a few of my very very amateur photo's taken with my phone.. yes my phone.  Want more? I look forward to sharing more information on August Bloom, Geraldine Rodriguez and Beautifully Trashed in my upcoming Examiner articles.


 ~Tell them "Shay" sent you...Peaceful Planning

Getting Married and need assistance?Email Me for current specials For All Your Event Planning Needs Simply Perfect Peace Events, Inc. Sharon Patrice, Owner Simple Perfect Peace Events Designs by Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!
"SimplyShay"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails