Monday, March 31, 2014

Motivational Monday: "No Makeup Monday, HELLO World!"


Happy Monday World!!!!  This NO MAKE UP MONDAY started off  Simply Fantabulous with a workout, juicing and finally getting dressed to tackle the world.

Although my alarm went off at 6:15am,  I was truly awakened by the sun peeking through the curtains of my bedroom balcony.  How grateful am I to see another day and to feel my aching legs.  Let me tell you about these legs.. lol  Over the weekend, I started a new work out DVD with my friend Rasheeda Bibbs called Black Girls Workout Too and I am feeling the burn.... in a good way :) If you're looking for a good workout be sure to click the link below, we'd love for you to join us as on our fitness journey.

Following a wonderful workout I indulged in a juice with sweet potato, ginger, apple, carrot, celery, lemon and beets... talking about some kind of good.  If you need recipe ideas, check out my sister and friend Sandra Howse Dillard of HealthyHowse.

Be sure to post your photo's for No Make Up Monday, I look forward to seeing them.


OAN:  I love my spiritual sisters.  As I was typing this post I received a message saying "Good Morning Sisters, Sun is shining and the Son is shining, it's a great day!" 

"Live Life Out Loud, On Purpose and with NO Regrets"
Sharon Patrice Simply Perfect Peace Events, Inc. and Designs by Shay, the Blog "My Journey, My Way, My LIFESTYLE ~ Celebrating Love, Laughter and Everything in Between..." You or your brand interested in a review? Getting married or having a social event and need assistance? Email Me For All Your Event Planning Needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!
"SimplyShay"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails