Monday, July 15, 2013

Monday Motivation: "You Are..... Everything"

Staying true to celebrating the magic of music Charlie Wilson has given us the perfect wedding song! If you don't know "Uncle Charlie" you must have been living under a rock.  Charlie Wilson’s distinctive voice is evocative of both past and present. He is one of the few artists whose vocal style and performance continue to influence some of today’s most popular artists including R. Kelly, Justin Timberlake, Snoop Dogg, and Kanye West to name a few. 
 
 
Butterflies is what I feel inside
And every time it's like my first time oo wee
And I can never find the words to say
You're the perfect girl
You're made for me
It's so easy to love you baby
We're compatible, incredible and natural we are
And girl I've never felt this way before
From the bottom of my heart
Baby girl I just wanna tell you that you are


Some people search a life time and never find a true love oo wee
Heaven care enough for me to give me you
And now our hearts can beat together
 

Sharon Patrice Simply Perfect Peace Events, Inc. and Designs by Shay, the Blog "My Journey, My Way, My LIFESTYLE ~ Celebrating Love, Laughter and Everything in Between..." You or your brand interested in a review? Getting married or having a social event and need assistance? Email Me For All Your Event Planning Needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!
"SimplyShay"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails