Monday, May 13, 2013

Monday Motivation: Loving and Encouraging Words!

Often times in relationships whether they be friendship, marriage or even parenting;  it can be easy to point out all the things that are wrong. Surely, every day isn't sunshine but I'm almost positive that everyday isn't rain.

The challenge and Motivation for this Monday is simply while we are navigating through life change and improve words and I believe we can change and improve life.  "Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in HIS sight".

Think on it - live life loving and encouraging.

Sharon Patrice Simply Perfect Peace Events, Inc. and Designs by Shay, the Blog "My Journey, My Way, My LIFESTYLE ~ Celebrating Love, Laughter and Everything in Between..." You or your brand interested in a review? Getting married or having a social event and need assistance? Email Me For All Your Event Planning Needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!
"SimplyShay"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails