Monday, April 16, 2012

Wedding Motivational Monday...



Being in the business of love and marriage affords me the opportunity to meet the most wonderful families.  This past weekend a mother of the bride asked me what "advice" I had for her daughter.  I sincerely believe that if I carry peace within myself that same peace can, will and should be passed on to others.  That being said, I consider myself more than a "coordinator" but someone that has the responsibility of imparting "Simply Perfect Peace" into others...

Without going into all of the personal things I said to this young bride, the motto and goal of  SPPE is to create and maintain peaceful weddings and events.. right?! CORRECT, well what better advice to offer!  Create peace in your home and work daily to maintain it. "This is your soulmate. Once you’re married, you have to know this is the one God chose for you."

(photo source:  Visions of Elegance Photography)


~Love Without End

Sharon Patrice Simply Perfect Peace Events, Inc. You or your brand want coverage at an upcoming event? Getting married or having a social event and need assistance? Email Me For All Your Event Planning Needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!
"SimplyShay"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails