Saturday, November 19, 2011

What A Wonderful Week - Driving Denali Days #2-#5

If you've been on Facebook and Twitter then you've been following my advertures with the Acadia Denali. I must admit that it's been a fun ride and here are a few things I learned along the way.


Day #2 - "Baby It's Cold Outside"
Anyone that really knows me KNOWS that I am so over Chicago and cold weather.  First time it's under 40 degrees I'm ready to pull out the biggest coat I own.  Well, the ultra sexiness of Acadia Denali along with the climate control kept me from booking the first thing out of here to AZ or anywhere extremely warm.  It had gotten so warm at one point I opened the sunroof AND the 2nd row skylight.. #BOOMkatPOW

Day #3 - "Lights-Camera-Action"
Moooove, get out the way!  Im backing up well no thanks to the REAR VISION CAMERA SYSTEM this was watching television.  The lighting in this dynamic SUV made it real easy to put on my lip gloss at the stoplight too.. (smile) The inside reaview mirror with auto dimming made my co-pilot pretty happy too.  A cheerleader must be ready when she hits the practice floor!!

Day #4 - "Let Me Get That For You" & "Can't Touch This"
After the Denali was being scoped by her cousin the Chevy Equinox we headed to choir rehearsal where my dear brother pointed out that I did NOT have to get all the way to the car to start it.. WHAT????!!! YES indeed REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY..


Day #5 "Get Up, Get Out and Do Something"
Making moves Friday - life as a mother and planner keeps me GOING!  This Acadia Denali has a 3.6L SIDI V6 Engine with a 6-SPD Automatic Transmission which made hitting the eway real nice.  Duel exhaust with chrome tips let the other know to get out of our way.... Well, all that power and no direction, I got a little lost today.. ONSTAR to the rescue!! With a hit of a button the friendly voice had no problem guiding me to my destination.

~SPECIAL GIVEAWAY!!!~
Driving Denali has been indeed a stress LESS experience and to celebrate that Profound Touch Mobile Spa wants you to be stress LESS too.  They are giving $10 off a 30 minute massage!!! Visit their page and mention "Designs By Shay and GMC are making moves"  *other rules apply and determined by Cheryl Harris of Profound Touch Mobile Spa*

Wait.... after the massase you may want to do a little more pampering AND get glam'd up!
Rasheeda Bibbs (a fabulous natural hair stylist) is offering $10 off eyelashes!!! Visit HER page and mention "Designs by Shay and GMC are bringing sexy back" *contact Rasheeda directly for details*

~ Enjoy!!!
(GMC provided me with the vehicle.. all opinions are my own and no other compensation was given to me)
Sharon Patrice Simply Perfect Peace Events, Inc. You or your brand want coverage at an upcoming event? Getting married or having a social event and need assistance? Email Me For All Your Event Planning Needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!
"SimplyShay"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails