Thursday, April 7, 2011

Lovie's Letter Paper Company - Chicago and beyond

Lovie’s Letter Paper Co. is a wedding and stationery design studio, offering standard and personalized options. The company, founded in 2010 by Seleana Luckett, features several lines of budget friendly and ultra premium stationery products. With more than five years in the industry, Luckett has assisted hundreds of brides in choosing the best stationery for their wedding needs.

Name: Sequena Luckett 
Business: Lovie's Letter Paper Co.

Your Site Address and/or Blog Address: www.loviesletterpaperco.com

How would you describe your style or work: I am a hard worker, going the extra mile to make sure that my customers are satisfied. For brides, in particular, I work to find the perfect wedding invitations within their budget. Additionally, I ensure that each bride has the information she needs to make an informed decision in moving forward and selecting the wedding stationery that fits her unique needs.

Favorite Thing About Your Job? I love working with couples to find the perfect invitations for their wedding. I especially love working with brides, just to see their faces light up when they see the end results.

Magazine/Book Must Have…Martha Stewart Magazine, Simple Stunning Wedding Showers by Karen Bussen, Crane's Blue Book and Get Married Magazine. All these magazines and books will help the modern bride with some great information when it comes to making that special day as beautiful and stress-free as possible.
Guilty Pleasure…Cupcakes: Vanilla with butter cream frosting. Yum!

What Do You Do When You First Wake Up? Oddly enough I turn on my computer. I want to know what's going on in the world.

When It Rains…My mind is usually quiet so I try not to think too much. On rainy days, my soul calms down so I'm just in a peaceful state.

MAC or PC…PC for now because my love is my laptop computer that has been with me for the past 4 years.

What’s on your iPod? All different genre's: Dwele, Frank Sinatra, Jill Scott, Janet Jackson, Stevie Wonder, Nat King Cole, Jason Mraz, Ne-Yo, etc.

One piece of advice for Brides-to-be..This is the twenty-first century and technology is great so utilize the free websites that are out here. Sites like TheKnot.com and Weddingwire.com offer free personalized wedding websites for couples. Not only can couples share the details of how they met, information on the wedding party and more, but they can also provide wedding day details. Posting this information on a free website can cut back on the invitation printing costs. With that being said, brides can get their dream invitations without breaking the bank. Skip printing information on accommodations and directions in the invitations and post it online--for free!

To read more about Lovie's Letter, check out my examiner article. 


~Peaceful Planning
Getting Married and need assistance? Email Me for current specials For All Your Event Planning Needs Simply Perfect Peace Events, Inc. Sharon Patrice, Owner Simple Perfect Peace Events Designs by Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!
"SimplyShay"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails