Thursday, February 3, 2011

Say You Love Me

Say You Love Me - say I'm the one your eyes see. Tell me you need me deep down inside like I need you.  You see I need you, to see me through I want to hear you say darling I love you!!! (DJ Rogers, Natalie Cole)

You've made your way down the aisle and you stand there with your love; two hearts ready to make an everlasting promise. Your wedding vows set the tone for your marriage. The right vows make your wedding romantic, meaningful, and uniquely your own. Wedding Vows can be traditional, old-fashioned, original, unique, religious, funny, poetic, romantic, or with the flavor of the country of your ethnic background.
  • I (name), take you (name) to be my (husband/wife), my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live.
No matter what kind, though, wedding vows should flow from your heart  ~ Peaceful Planning!

Getting Married and need assistance?Email Me for current specials For All Your Event Planning Needs Simply Perfect Peace Events, Inc. Sharon Patrice, Owner Simple Perfect Peace Events Designs by Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!
"SimplyShay"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails