Monday, March 15, 2010

March Madness: Serenity

Here we are at March 15th! March is my birth month so I thought I'd celebrate all the March babies and share some facts in this blog.

Did you know- March is the third month of the year and one of the seven months which are 31 days long? The birth flower of March is the daffodil which form a group of large-flowered members of the genus Narcissus? Whodathunk that in the language of flowers, daffodils symbolize chivalry, respect, modesty and faithfulness. I think that sounds like us!

When I was thinking of "what do to, what to do" for my birthday, I immediately thought of a spa treatment. Marc Alan Day Spa treated me quite well! In talking with my Facebook buddy, Tangie Swire she mentioned another local spa called SERENITY!

Serenity Day Spa, located at 3329 Vollmer Rd in Flossmoor, IL, Serenity is black owned and offers an array of soothing services to calm and rejuvenate your body. Looking to have a spa party? Contact Serenity Day Spa at (708) 206-2750 for details.

Everyone loves a special!
See what Serenity is offering Tuesday and Thursday
March 16 & 18, 2010
(708) 206-2750
to schedule your appointment


Happy Planning...

Getting Married and need assistance?Email Me
For All Your Event Planning Needs
Simply Perfect Peace Events, Inc.
Sharon Patrice, Owner
Simple Perfect Peace Events
Designs by Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!
"SimplyShay"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails