Monday, August 10, 2009

Chicagoland Vendors

I like sharing information because it's how we all learn and grow. I met the following Vendor Spotlight 10 years ago as we were neighbors. At that time, I wasn't aware that she had a passion for photography but over the years we have grown together in business and like me, she shares..... Today's Vendor Spotlight is..

Name: Kris Cain

Business: Cain Creative Photography

Your Site Address and/or Blog Address: http://caincreative.biz

How would you describe your style or work: Very relaxed. I use a mix of photojournalistic and a traditional approach. I make sure to capture everything from posed shots to candid moments.

Favorite Thing About Your Job? Making people happy. I love knowing that the results of my hard work will be something that the bride and groom will cherish for years to come.

Magazine Must Have… Unfortunately I have no time for magazines.

Guilty Pleasure… French fries, especially Garlic-Butter fries. YUM!

What Do You Do When You First Wake Up? Hit snooze on my alarm. :)


When It Rains… I love it as long as I am inside and not driving in it. Nothing like a great thunderstorm to make me sleep like a baby.

MAC or PC… Both. I'm a huge computer nerd, so I can use both equally. I mostly use PCs in my photography work though.

What’s on your iPod? Soooo... much. I have an 80gb. A lot of House Music, R&B slow Jams, Old Motown Hits, Michael Jackson of course, but there's even some Rock on there.



One piece of advice for Brides-to-be... Honestly, my advice to brides would be to relax, let the professionals do what they are paid for, and enjoy your special day. Work with your coordinator, and by all means plan in enough time for good posed photos. A lot of times weddings are so rushed, and people are so excited and busy that there is not enough time in between events to get many great posed shots. Make it happen but have fun!



Sharon Patrice, Simple Perfect Peace/Designs by Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!
"SimplyShay"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails